Handling All Aspects of Condominium Law
- General legal and corporate counsel to ensure compliance with documents, statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners associations and condo associations in Virginia
- Transactional and contract services
- Mediation, negotiation, and arbitration services to resolve disputes amicably
- Courtroom litigation on behalf of their homeowners and associations against condominium developers when association interests must be defended in court
We represent condominium associations, unit owners and developers in all aspects of condominium law:
- We represent the rights of unit owners in arbitration and litigation, assist in recalls of board members, and in other ways defend their rights and help them resolve disputes with their associations.
- On behalf of condominium developers, we create condominiums by drafting Declarations of Condominium for both new developments and condominium conversions. We also represent homeowners and homeowners associations in similar matters.
- • Condominiums are very complex legal entities. If you have a condominium issue, get a lawyer with condominium law experience and expertise. Don’t take a pen knife to a gun fight.