Brincefield Hartnett, P.C. handles all aspects of residential real estate transactions including but not limited to the following:
- Condominium law
- Easements and restrictions
- Eminent domain
- Financing and mortgages
- Home construction
- Homeowners association disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Permitting and zoning
- Sales contracts
- Title liens
Buying or selling your home
If you are buying, selling or building a home in Virginia, we ensure smooth, worry-free transactions. We stay with you at every step of the home-buying, selling and building process, including:
- Drafting or reviewing your sales contract
- Reviewing your lending documents
- Researching and clearing title
- Addressing easement questions and other restrictions
- Obtaining proper permits and zoning
- Conducting your real estate closing
- Buying and selling a home
- Negotiation, drafting and revising contracts
- Analyzing and revising residential contracts
From start to finish, we are here to answer your questions and solve your problems.
When real estate disputes arise, we can successfully protect your rights through negotiations and litigation. We combine extensive knowledge about real estate law with assertiveness and imposing courtroom demeanor to defend your home from foreclosure, eminent domain or an unjust homeowners association decision. We apply my experience with Virginia housing laws to successfully handle evictions and landlord-tenant disputes.
Not all disputes belong in the courtroom. We successfully mediate disputes that arise between neighbors, homeowners and lending institutions, buyers and sellers, and landlords and tenants. We guide the negotiations toward effective resolutions that support my clients’ best interests.
Call Brincefield Hartnett, P.C. at 844-743-6439 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a residential real estate attorney.