Miscellaneous Other Real Estate Matters
- “Converting an Old Church” This article reports on Mr. Brincefield’s role as the developer of a project to preserve an old, historic church in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia by converting the abandoned shell into office space.
- “Private Sector to the Rescue” This article reports one of Mr. Brincefield’s public service activities in support of the arts in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
- “Raising or Investing Money Through Real Estate Syndications” An article written by Mr. Brincefield that explores aspects of investing in real estate.
- “When the House Isn’t Ready” This article from the Washington Post quotes Beau Brincefield with advice for homebuyers regarding dealing with builders who fail to deliver new homes on time.
- “A Closer Look At Title Insurance” This article from the December 2003 issue of UPDATE, the magazine of the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®, presents a description of title insurance, what it covers, and what is excluded from coverage.
- “Searching for Clues: Finding Homeowner’s Insurance This article from the July 2003 issue of UPDATE, the magazine of the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®, describes the CLUE database and potential problems for buyers and sellers with the resale of homes that have had insurance claims.
- “Resales of FAHUs May Pose Problems for Realtors®” This article from the February 2003 issue of UPDATE, the magazine of the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®, describes problems that may arise in connection with the resale of homes acquired through local homeownership assistance programs.
- “What’s Your Deed?” This article on the website of the Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® describes the legal differences between different types of deeds.